[Resolved] freelancer.com / scam
Freelancer.com is scam! I have had my account suspended twice! The first time they suspended my account happened a few months ago. I had about $1000 on my account and eventually lost all the earnings (I worked as a freelancer) and got my account terminated. After some time passed I decided to register another account on Freelancer.com. Now the account is suspended again! I have earned $700 that I have had no chance to withdraw. Seems frustrating, isn't it? But I am fine :) They may have my account suspended and terminated, my money stolen, but those swindlers will not be able to steal my knowledge. Omnia mea mecum porto! :)
I will never work on Freelancer.com again because Freelancer.com is scam. Wanna lost your money and waste your time, be sure to visit Freelancer.com! :) That is what I would suggest anyone interested in working on Freelancer.com. So, stay away from it or you may end up writting your own complaints on Complaintsboard.com. ;)
Guys! Let's cooperate against Freelancer.com! My email address is [email protected] Feel free to drop me a line!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Customer Care's Response, Jul 07, 2013
This is Linus of Freelancer.com. I have sent you an email in response to your concern. If you have further inquiries or concern, kindly send an email to [email protected] and ask to be forwarded to me so I can handle it personally.
Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Customer Care's Response, Jul 08, 2013
I have addressed your concern and responded to your ticket. If you need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Customer Care's Response, Jul 15, 2016
This is Linus from Freelancer.com. I understand the issues you are having with a project. Can you please send an email to [email protected] and ask the ticket to be forwarded to me so I can personally look into your issue?
More freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- [Resolved] freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- freelancer.com - john franklin, franklin publications 6 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - I am a customer and in my opinion they are unethical
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - freelancer not maintaining words integrity
- www.freelancer.com - service
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - milestone unpaid but freelancer.com fee charged
- freelancer.com - freelancer.com