Freelancer.com — freelancer.com will steal your money
After using Freelancer.coms service for nearly 7 months, I made a deposit to pay off a project that had been built, deconstructed and rebuilt spanning over 4 months. The project cost me thousands of dollars and required several people to complete.
I made a deposit in my account, and transferred the final balance to the provider. Several hours later the provider informs me his account was suspended and to seek a refund from Freelancer because he had not received the funds. I immediately seek a refund to find that my account is also suspended and they refuse to answer or give a refund.
They requested identification, WHICH I DID NOT TRUST GIVING TO SUCH SCAMMERS but sent anyway, yet they still are ignoring me and their "live support" keeps ending any session I try to initiate.
Neither I nor the seller are new to this site, and we both have good feedback from several users who also have good feedback. This is not my first deposit though it is my highest.
FREELANCER.COM IS TRYING TO STEAL $550 FROM ME ($563 AFTER FEES!) but I will NOT let it happen. Paypal has been notified and is investigating the matter along with any other complaints so if you have had a problem with them TELL PAYPAL NOW!
I will get this out to every forum I can, facebook, twitter, myspace, youtube and will even create an adsense campaign until I get my money back.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
- www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
- Freelancer.com - scam
- Freelancer.com - john franklin, franklin publications 6
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - My Freelancer.com account is closed. I lost all my money - $15,000
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account