Freelancer.com / account closed without warning and there is 4000$ in my account

1 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Hi
I was a freelancer worker suddenly i got a project of 4500$ and i sleep at night tomorrow morning i awake then my account was closed i contact help support they say you violates our terms and conditions. This is not the way you just say you violates our terms your account is closed there are many effort involved to earning money. I'll go to court against freelancer tell me what is rules i violate how can you stop my earned money. Now I'll take you to the and also i raised my voice in media. don't worry i'll let you go without paying my genuine effort cash.. see you soon in court...they even not told me what the rule i violate they only scammers as finds raised they just mail your account is closed... if any other want to join me I want to go against them in court because its genuine money i earned with effort. any one who just come with me mail me at ahmadshafique@live.com or if any labor law firm member is redding this also can contact on me at ahmadshafique@live.com.

Ah
May 18, 2015

Comments

25th of Apr, 2012
    Freelancer.com - They can freeze your funds for any miserable reason and ignore your request to get it unblocked
    Freelancer.com
    freelancer.com

Absolute total scam. They can freeze your funds for any miserable reason and ignore your request to get it unblocked. Believe me, their TOS allow them to freeze your funds in any moment. Just read it carefully.

I prefer elance.com. Good site, the first one in industry.

• Gr
      19th of Sep, 2012
    Freelancer.com - So freaking slow.. Can't do anything
    Freelancer.com
    freelancer.com

So freaking slow.. Can't do anything. Clicking links doesn't work. Pages take minutes to load. Same page comes up several times even though you click different links/pages... Scriptlance.. How could you sell out??

• Cr
      23rd of Dec, 2012

Agree

• Ni
      1st of Dec, 2014
    Freelancer.com - Freelancer scam me 280eyro
    Greece

i have paid freelancer.com 280euro for a project that was never delived to me. scammer requested milestone payment, i open a case and i lost it, even if they had access to all our logs and chats . they dont care at all with customers. STAY AWAY ----

• Sw
      13th of Mar, 2015

My first job through Freelancer.com made $25, but Freelancer.com refuses to release this to me because it is less than $30!
    What is the legal defence for interception, seizure and refusal to release funds made through PayPal?

• St
      10th of Jun, 2015

Hello Everybody,

I hope you are doing good.

I am Steven from Freelancer.com.

If you are having difficulties, or in need of assistance from us, you may shoot an email to support@freelancer.com

We are always ready to address you concerns.

Thanks

• Ta
      24th of Aug, 2015

My account also has been closed with 1900 USD worth of milestones from our clients. Plus $500 worth of withdrawable funds... they closed our account without notifying us the reasons why. this happened twice already. at first they froze $300 worth or funds from us, their reason is that, we are not verified. after we verified the account still our money was frozen... now the second time, they scammed us again... For all freelancers out there. Be careful with your money... Don't use freelancer.com.. they are scammers.