Fred Loya Insurance / coverage rejected

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I finally found out what cut rate car insurance really is, , {Fred Loya}.They are crooks.Im not going to cry about what they did to me.I didn't listen when I was told to switch and got screwed.But Im celebrating today because today I'm canceling my policy and I'm asking if you are reading this and are a policy holder with Fred Loya..Go in and cancel your policy tell your family, tell your friends..Lets start a movement..Cancel, cancel..You will get screwed if you don't..Go in and CANCEL..Fred Loya should not be in Business and Oscar Delahoya should be ashamed for sponsering these crooks...Cancel, cancel...No more Fred Loya...

Db
Feb 4, 2013

Comments

• Ar
      28th of Mar, 2013

My granddaughter and I was involved in an accident on 10-8-2011.A vehicle insured by Rodney d.Young aka Fred Loya insurance ran a stop sign t-boning us.My car was totaled and I suffered injuries.I just had surgery to my left arm -nerve damage from the impact.The other driver was said to be driving 55 mph.The rear axle was broken from the impact on my car.These destined for hell people have refused to pay my medical or for my injuries.I still hear my g kid screaming.They paid my insurance for my auto and that was only 8000.00.They made me an 8, 000.00 offer man one MRI cost 7, 000.They can pay me now or pay in HELL later but they will pay.They are trash and only desperate people would have coverage with them.

12th of Jun, 2013

Yes, they are crooks. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I filed a very minor claim with them. They kept stringing me along with excuses but implying they would pay. After almost 90 days, they tell me I have to sue their insured to get anything. Ridiculous. I wish you luck.