Fred Loya / fraud and cheating

I am pretty happy I did not use these guys. I called for a quote because their commercials claim they have the lowest price for automobile insurance. I called up and gave all my information. They stated they cannot insure me because they could only cover liability and my vehicle is financed. Are they serious? What kind of insurance company only deals in liability? What a joke, after I googled them I found numerous negative responses. Here is just one more to add to the list. * fred loya. What a cake * *. I hope they choke on a fat baby's *.

Va

Comments

• Su
      15th of Feb, 2009

I am an employee of Fred Loya Insurance in California. I just wanted to put my two cents in since I have the point of view from the other side. Even though you are financing your vehicle we will only insure vehicles with a acv of no more than $40, 000. If your vehicle was rated with a symbol of 21 or higher in our system, unfortunetly we would not be able to insure you with the comprehensive and collision. Another reasons could have been say the car is not in your name and you did not want to add the owner of the vehicle or you have altered your vehicle for sports racing or is lifted or dropped . Fred Loya insurance company was just not right for you but may be for other people. Thats why you have options. Dont knock the company just because it wasnt right for you.

• Nr
      30th of Nov, 2009

what happen to me was joke they dint paid for a claim after i found one of my family members was not in the in the policy i was living in some apartments at that time and around 6 pages on peaple who usto live there i found my son was excluded

• Ba
      12th of Nov, 2010

Why are they calling me 20 days in advance to draft my checking account, I think it's to reassure them that they would be paid, but they are going to send me into overdraft, I don't like them already. I wish i would have known this before hand .Some one needs to stop them .The terrible things that they are doing seems CRIMINAL.

• Fr
      27th of Jun, 2011

I been a customer for Fred Loya for the past 6 yrs and i have never had any type of problems with my company, i've had 2 claims and both paid off. I hear people talking down on a company that's just plain ignorant, also if Fred Loya was actually doing something against the law they would of been penalized by the STATE OF TEXAS but if you go to the TEXAS DEPT OF INSURANCE, Fred Loya Ins has never been fined so people instead of blaming everyone else for your actions please think about it and if your son, daughter, husband whatever is using your car stop been so cheap and add them to your policy. Over all Fred Loya has been there for me in every aspect of my policy and i have a great rate great customer service and nothing but great things to say about FRED LOYA INSURANCE. And also some of these people say fred loyaa only insures "MEXICANS" wow thats plain ignorant.

• Ad
    Fred Loya Insurance - Insurance Claim 5861562

I have been a loyal customer for almost two years with no accidents. I currently pay over $300 a month for my new car. I get into a little accident and its been almost 6months and STILL not resolved. What is wrong with this company?

• Ar
    Fred Loya Insurance - Claims 5861562
    Texas

Worst company to try to file a claim! My air bag is not working and seat belt is messed up --this company does not care. I have had coverage for over 2 years - first claim I file and it its been over 4 months - no regard of my safety -- or effort to speed the process up

• Ar
    Fred Loya Insurance - Claim 58615652
    Texas

Its been since March and nothing has been resolved for me to fix my car - worst company to deal with - no one is calling me back or keeping me updated regarding the process

• Ad
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Fred Loya Insurance - Cliams
    Texas

My agent will not get back with me to finish up my claim on my vehicle. I called the direct number sat on hold for over 6mins and then was hung up on.
    I need help and someone to call me back
    Adrienne Johnson

Fred Loya Insurance - insurance
    7804 dolores ct.
    el paso
    Texas

Stay away from fred loya insurance. You have to give 10 days in advance to cancel so they would not deduct the payment from your bank. Also you have to go in person to cancel. This is the worst insurance by far that I ever have.