Flagship Credit Acceptance Logo

Flagship Credit Acceptance

Having problems with Flagship Credit Acceptance?

Flagship Credit Acceptance Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 900 5150 (Customer Service)
+1 800 707 0114 (Head Office)
P.O. Box 965
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flagship Credit Acceptance Customer Service. Initial Flagship Credit Acceptance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flagship Credit Acceptance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flagship Credit Acceptance. Discuss the issues you have had with Flagship Credit Acceptance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

W
Dec 09, 2020

Flagship Credit Acceptance — Car loan due to covid19

I paid my car payments on time until about 2 years ago I lost my home to electrical fire and then covid19 hit...

C
Dec 05, 2019

Flagship Credit Acceptance — auto loan

I have been having a lot of problems with flagship credit I have been making my payment and they keep...

K
Oct 12, 2019

Flagship Credit Acceptance — car payment

I tried paying my car note earlier this month and my payment was not set up correctly. It had a partial...

Flagship Credit Acceptance customer service

I am just trying to warn people not to go with this credit acceptance agency They are very rude and when you call their to try to speak to a supervisor they will Leave you on hold and they will not let you speak to one Half the time you can not understand what they are saying and they can not understand you I definitely can see why they got so many bad reviews they are horrible

Flagship Credit Acceptance vehicle finance

I left a vm with avp Rob COok today after having to find a number online to reach him due to staff at 317.927.8600 no wanting to give me a number to corporate after several request. Anywho, Camille and Steve (supposedly supervisors) Make the company look bad. I've been with Flagship since 2013 and through all bumps in road I have ALWAYS fixed any let downs on my behalf with paying due to financial situations. Moral of story, I was told that I could pay my payoff amount by the end of the year and that although it would not look too great on credit that it was an option! Lost my phone in July (haven't had one since) I guess they charged off my account on Tuesday Sept 3rd 2019 . I begged and pleaded with these people for two weeks for me to come up with the 2, 500, and all that Camille and Steve could do was threaten me with legal action and calling me a liar in so many ways!!! Terrible company all in all...almost feel scammed!!!

Flagship Credit Acceptance auto loan

My wife called in on June 28th 2019 to defer a payment due to me being unemployed, and the customer service rep she talked to asked her if she wanted to defer 1 payment or 2 payments and my wife said we should be good with just deferring 1 payment because I was supposed to have started my new job mid July. The customer service rep proceeded to tell my wife well if you need to defer another payment just give flagship a call back to process another deferred payment. My start date for my new job had gotten pushed back to the second week of August, so she called flagship today July 25th 2019 to defer another payment as she was informed she could. She talked to a manager named Carlos who proceeded to be very rude to her and stating she couldn't defer another payment till 2020. When my wife informed Carlos of what the CSR had told her he said that wouldn't of been something his CSR would say. She asked him to pull the call and review it to prove that's exactly what was said, Carlos proceeded to ignore her request and told her unemployment of a spouse doesn't approve the request of deferring a payment. Which doesn't make sense due to the fact that was the reason my wife had given to the CSR who had approved the deferring of her June payment. So now due to incorrect information from a Flagship employee we are now going to be hit with a late payment, which is totally and completely ridiculous and unfair. We did nothing wrong and now will be penalized for an employees mess up, Carlos refused to transfer us to another manager or to a manager that was above him. This needs to be fixed and rectified now, we are also looking into transferring our auto loan to another company. We would appreciate a call back either at [protected] or [protected].

Flagship Credit Acceptance unethical behavior - poor customer service

I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message "you are not set up for electronic payments". I finally reached someone today, and after 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the web portal problem. While on the phone I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. I asked them to please not report the late payment to the credit and they told me "there are other ways to make a payment". WTF? Really? Again this is NOT the first issue I've had with these crooks, but they are always looking for a way to screw their customers.

unethical behavior - poor customer service

D

Flagship Credit Acceptance — customer service to make a payment

11/3/16 Account number [protected] I am trying to make a payment. The automated system is not recognizing my...

G

Flagship Credit Acceptance — unethical practices

I had a TERRIBLE experience with this finance company! They approved my car loan and I drove my new vehicle...

E

Flagship Credit Acceptance — very poor customer service

Ever since we have been dealing with this company since October 2013, we have had nothing but very poor/rude...