Fragrancenet.comrip off

I purchased a bottle of burberry cologne for my spouse for christmas. It arrived on time, but it was a imposter. The product is a fake. Also, I noticed a charge for $12.00 from shopper's village on my credit card statement. I have been charged $12.00 since december 2008. When you put in your e-mail for a coupon you "sign up" for this service. Huge rip off! Will never shop there again!!!

Ch

Comments

• Ke
      Dec 29, 2015

Order men's cologne and they never shipped it called FedEx Shipping about it and they said that they never got the package from the seller . I tried to call but no answer and I tried to inquire about my shipping and no answer. I think I have been ripped off. Can't get a refund no one answer's the phone.

• Pe
      Apr 18, 2016

My husband bought 2 differant kinds of purfum for me, but when I recieved it, the first set of minis was men colones, not good, the my second order, came in, and they sent out the wrong one, I called spent over 6+ hours on the phone, they said I will send out return labels for first order, got and returned, my second order, it took them over 2 months to send a return label, then they said we can't give you your money back, but will give you money or gift card, we'll never got it, then on [protected] I called, the lady that was on the phone needs to get fired, she was screaming at me and at my husband calling us liters, after I get my money card from them I will not every buy from them again, they are a rip offcompany