Fox TV / lethal weapon

1 Frankfort, IL, United States Review updated:

You recently terminated one of the stars from my favorite television shows, Lethal Weapon. Clayne Crawford was the heart of the show. You have made a grave error in judgement. You need to fix this as soon as possible, please. I'm very sure your ratings will suffer. And if you will not mend the breach and bring Crawford back, then it may be best you cancel. This being said, if the difficulty of exchange is between the two leads might I suggest...a "mischievous brother of Murtaugh's who is an officer in San Diego" that nobody likes to talk about, coming on the force to help his big brother Rog with Riggs? Leaving both Wayans and Crawford where they were! How bad could it have been. Because, it looks like you're catering to a spoiled actor you kept in favor of letting go of the heart of the show. Please fix this. I love this program. But, it's a deal breaker without Crawford.

• Updated by Suzi Adler, May 09, 2018

And it's Frankfort KY... Not Illinois.

Thanks

Su
May 9, 2018

Comments

• Ti
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I will NOT be watching LW when it comes back. Clayne Crawford is RIGGS.

• Ti
      13th of May, 2018

I will NOT be watching LW next season. Clayne Crawford is RIGGS.

• Mo
      13th of May, 2018

Clayne Crawford is Lethal Weapon. Wayans is an adequate back-up; but has a whiny, dumb personality. Without Clayne the show is a DUD. I will not watch it anymore.

I never missed an episode and loved it and recommended it; but no more. You have spoiled a great show. SAD. SAD

• Tk
      14th of May, 2018

Without Riggs (Clayne Crawford) there is no reason to watch next season. Another Fox screwup.

9th of Aug, 2018

Clayne Crawford needs to come back to season 3 lethal weapon.

• Co
      25th of Sep, 2018

Wont be watching season 3! dont disrespect the show, just end it. Its nothing without Clayne Crawford.

• Be
      9th of Oct, 2018

Hi, you fired Clay Crawford because of conflict between actors, now since the other actor is leaving can you bring Clay back? Enough is enough. I have watched the show this season, as I did the first two and Seann William Scott is doing a wonderful job, however, Clay Crawford MADE this show. I understand there was problems on set. I get that. Judging by Daman Wayans recent announcement of leaving at the end of this season it seems your problems were not solved. You might have backed the wrong horse on this. If there was something better on when Clay Crawford was on, well, Lethal Weapon always won. Now, it's debatable. Bring back Riggs, keep Cole, get rid of Rodger...thanks