FOX Sports

Posted:

joe buck

4.5
Fox Sports
I'd like to know what idiot at Fox Sports signed Joe Buck to be the baseball commentator. All he does is drivel on and on about such useless trivia that my husband and I are ready to commit suicide by the end of the game. We absolutely suffered through the Yankee/Cubs game yesterday - his voice is an annoying and seemingly fake drone with barely an inflection. We ended up watching the game with the sound on because we could not stand it! Just blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Can we get a decent announcer who actually announces the damn game? A little background on players is fine, but damn.
Complaint comments Comments (23)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video

Comments

N  19th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
sorry, I meant to say we watched the game with the sound OFF!
N  22nd of Oct, 2011 by    +2 Votes
What the hell is up with the game selections with fox... I live in new england and they are showing the atlanta falcons and detroit game... what the f***! Anytime there is an NFC East game on in that time slot they should b covering that game. I want to watch the skins game!
N  16th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Fox Sports - Disrespct
Fox
Cleveland
Ohio

Watching the Browns game today starting with a minute silence in respect of those who died at Sandy Hook. What an insult to switch to commercials after just 10 seconds. Does Fox have no respect at all? Terrible made me feel sick at how shallow these programmers are.
N  26th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes

Fox Sports - No UEFA OR Euro socer
Indonesia
westluxnick@hotmail.com

Since Fox bought out ESPN.All European Cup matches not on, nor Europa.European Cup not broadcast anywhere in INDONESIA.I paid Indovision for full sports coverage.This happened whilst ESPN broadcast, since Fox Sports took over.F..k a..
D  27th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Your teeny tiny score box on football takes a magnifying glass to review!!! Why can't you make it larger
A  29th of Oct, 2014 by    +1 Votes
In Game 7 of the World Series he took his already annoying hero worship of Bumgarner to an embarrassing level …. he rarely mentioned the Royals, continuing to adore Bumgarner no matter who was up at bat. Even my husband wanted to complain to somebody about it, the announcers IN PARTICULAR JOE BUCK were just obsessed with the Giants THROUGHOUT ...and it isn't sour grapes. The Giants are a great team and it was a great series …. even someone posted on Facebook that 'Bumgarner and Joe Buck, in a Relationship!" Funny that someone went to all that trouble but it has been so clearly Bumgarner Worship throughout by a supposed Professional Announcer. His millions in salary are really mis-directed.
N  30th of Oct, 2014 by    +2 Votes
When I watched entire world series or any Televised Fox sport prior when "Joe Buck" is the announcer I keep the sound off because "Joe Buck" is far too smart for me to listen to. However, three of the World Series games I watched with a friend who wanted the sound on because she needed the announcement of plays and players to help her understand the game. ( I should have put cotton in my ears) As I listened, His voice seems to sway towards the team with the momentum for the win or the team he wants to win. The other two announcers were not much of "relief announcers" either. I waited in the games that I "had to" listen to for pauses and the sounds of the game, and it never happened. I waited to hear trivia that was factual. That seldom happened. I waited to hear what the "team down" need to do rather then how great the "team up" was doing, and that also never happened. It is very apparent that his opinions are Joe Bucks and Joe Bucks only. A return to college to finish what he started would be in his best interest, I believe. His voice, his demeanor, his opinions would put him in a great position to become a lawyer for the people and then, he's on to politics!
A  23rd of Oct, 2015 by    +2 Votes
Joe buck can't ever seem to hide his disdain for the royals; no one in kansas likes him. I'm not exagerrating, half of your viewers are either watching your channel on mute or throwing things across the room (And then Muting him). We're d*** sure not unmuting for commercial breaks. Fox, if you care about your viewers or your ad revenue for the world series, get him off our broadcasts. You dont have to replace him with Rex Hudler, but you should.
N  27th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Where the heck did this RondeBar come from? He is a horrible announcer and I'm sick of his negative comments during our Hawks games. Get him the heck out of there!!!
A  17th of Jun, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Jo Buck should be barred from TV & radio, he is the most annoying TV "personality", I can see why Howie, Bradshaw, Michael and Johnson wanted him off the Sunday football show...I am watching the US Open with the sound off because I know sooner or later Mr. Dumbass will open his mouth with some mindless spew...I hope your contract with the PGA and MLB expires soon, or you get rid of this ###!
N  25th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
Watching the Redskins game. Why didn't your announcer report the obvious push by the giants causing a fumble. Why did they need to wait for the official guru to mention it. These guys are biased and always have been
A  3rd of Oct, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Joe Buck is so against the NY Mets it's sickening, now after suffering thru the World Series I have to mute my tv again so I don't hear his negative words against my team the NY Mets when they play his Favorite Team the Giants!!! How can fox allow this one sided announcing!!! You should be ashamed. Joe Buck is annoying has no business announcing he should do cartoons because he is a joke!!! Get rid of Buck !!! he needs to GO
A  16th of Oct, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I can't stand it any more we've turned the sound off
We need announcers who are neutral or unbiased not "homers"
Give us a break!
A  30th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
Joe Buck and John Smoltz couldn't do a worse job in the 2016 world series. It's amazing that Smoltz was a HOF pitcher, but knows absolutely nothing about baseball. The only thing Joe Buck knows is that his DAD was a great announcer. Somebody has to help Fox out with there personnel hires. Please contact me and I'll help.
N  1st of Nov, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Joe Buck is one of the worst anouncer I ever saw.
They need to get him off already.
They should bring Greg Maddox in as an announcer
N  2nd of Nov, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I admit I am a diehard Cleveland Indian Fan but I see from the above posts that there are many other people who can't stand Joe Buck announcing the World Series or other baseball games.. He has been so one side with his commentary of the Cubs v Indians World Series. He has so many little cozy anecdotes to share about the Cubs, and when he runs out, he just repeats the same nonsense about Scharber, Solsist, Baez, Arrieta, etc. but hardly does the same for the Indians. Did he only research his home team players for these broadcasts? Whoever wins tonight, we are all winners, because we won't have to listen to Buck after this evening. Go Windians!
D  20th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
We need to see a change with the commentators for the Vikings games!!
Those two Buck & Aikman, especially Aikman are way too biased in their calling.
Either change them out or give the coverage to another network . . . sick of it!
Tell them to stay neutral or go and call for the home Cowboys . . . its obvious there anyway.
Don't you network execs care what these employees do on the job????
Last but not least . . after reading the previous comments . . looks like I wasted my time!!
RHorning
N  30th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
Joe Buck ... you sold out. You risked any professionalism you could have hoped to have when you did the Brockmeir commercial, using your foul language. Just like I don't need to hear my clergy use foul language, I don't need to hear a mouthpiece on TV use foul language. Your father must be so proud. How much did you make for being so childish and using poor judgement, on purpose? You are a turn off and now, I can't watch or listen to you without waiting for you to curse and swear again. YOU RUINED IT.
N  14th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Why is Joe Buch announcing the Yankee games...its very clear he is a yankee fan and thats all he talks about...makes no difference if they are batting on in the field...he should not be allowed to announce these games because he is so freaking bias...its sickening...and while I am at it he is terrible announcing golf tournaments...not sure what sport he is good at, if any...get rid of Joe...
N  16th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am.so sick.of Joe Buck being so obviously biased against the Yankees. Plus Smoltz hardly.says a word. Please update your commentators. You Are ANNOYING fans.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree