Founders Insurance Company / Not settling a claim in a satisfactory time frame!
I was in an accident december 3 i live in a busy street and backed out and got hit. This was during the day . The company refused a rental car. There adjuster wanted to put on junkyard parts on 2003 jetta they said it was the law. After further investigating it was not the truth. I continued to drive eventually the car became uncontrollable. The car in fact was unsafe, but I was forced to drive the vehicle. On a snowy morning I was leaving work and hit a pole head on--due to the uncontrollable car-steering was gone.--had i left the parking lot and that not happened then I work on a busy a road the accident could have been fatal. This accident could have happened at anytime to anyone with my family in the car or someone else's family in the car. This company has not yet settled now 3 months now since the first accident. I am still making car payments now 4 payments and counting. No vehicle now, I signed over to them. Just wondering when they will pay off the accident. So I can get a new vehicle and move on with my life, and a new insurance company.
More Founders Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Founders Insurance Company - Unethical, deceitful business practices! 
- Founders Insurance Company - Highly questionable business practices 
- Founders Insurance Company - Accident Claim#0308002853 
- Founders Insurance Company - CLAIM NEGLECT 
- Founders Insurance Company - 90 DAYS unable to to talk with a real person. Only voice mails who don't return calls
- Founders Insurance Company - claim 1000165392
- Founders Insurance Company - claim
- Founders Insurance of Des Plaines IL - auto insurance claim number 1000156384
- Founders Insurance - auto insurance
- Founders Insurance - auto accident