Resolved Founders Insurance Company — unethical, deceitful business practices!
I had the pleasure of someone hitting my daughter's car who was insured by Founders Insurance. The insured person that hit my daughter's car received 3 tickets, one of which was a DUI. My husband and I arrived at the accident to find this driver very drunk, alone in her car (I'm going somewhere with that one), and completely irate about hitting my daughter's car. We contacted this absolutely wonderful company to put in a claim. Everything was great at first, they immediately sent me to get an estimate. They requested that we fill out a Report of Accident and Claim form as well as send them a copy of the police report and tickets that their insured received. With all that documentation, especially the one that stated their insured driver was arrested for DUI that night, they still denied the claim (after 3 months of them investigating). On what basis you ask? Oh, it's elementary my dear, their insured driver said she wasn't the driver that night, it was her invisible sister. Now, they tell me that I was denied, seriously folks, because their insured driver is not cooperative. Next time, I'll just purchase tickets to see the clowns at Barnum and Bailey!
More Founders Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Founders Insurance Company - highly questionable business practices
- Founders Insurance Company - accident claim#0308002853
- Founders Insurance Company - not settling a claim in a satisfactory time frame!
- Founders Insurance Company - claim neglect
- Founders Insurance Company - 90 days unable to to talk with a real person. only voice mails who don't return calls
- Founders Insurance Company - bad service
- Founders Insurance - I am complaining about the poorness of their company
- Founders Insurance Company - poor claims service
- Founders Insurance - claim
- Founders Insurance - bad claim service