Fossil / the watch is literally falling apart and they will not replace it
Fossil being one of the big brands in watches would make you think that their watches are good quality, but you would be very very wrong.
My fossil cost me r2000, with in one monthe the strap broke then it got water inside the face (Although it said 100m on the back) and the to top it off the button for the stop watch just fell out the side of the watch. All of this within 9 months of being bought, can you believe it.
Then I tried to take it back. I spoke to winston seals at head office and he tell's me 7 working days ha. What a load of ****, cause once I got there they tell me no less than 4 weeks.
Not one of the repairs could be done in shop, even the strap!!!
The watch is literally falling apart and they will not replace it. This is shocking!!!
More Fossil Complaints & Reviews
- Fossil Watch Company - fossil and their online gift certificates sucks! 
- Fossil Watch - watch repair 
- Fossil - repair centre trashed my limited ed watch
- Fossil Watch Co / Wrist Watch - bad quality watch band 
- Fossil - not waterproof 
- Fossil Group - faulty charger - even after sending the watch back I got the same charger (seems like running a scam)
- Fossil Group - staff at cheshire oaks store
- Fossil Group - men watch item number - ch-2890
- Fossil Group - cheating in billing for watch
- Fossil Watch - fossil watches