Forzieri Seta / Conned billing
I ordered a handbag from Forzieri.com, was quoted and confirmed the amount in Dollars. To my dismay, they charged my CC in Euros, hence my CC company charged me the usual foreign currency transaction fees. In other words, that handbag cost me more than the price I was quoted for! I tried to contact Forzieri they ignored all my emails to them. I tried BBB, they couldn't get anywhere because said company's headquarters is in Italy! When I ordered the handbag, it was delivered in less than three days; that means that they dispatched their merchandise from their warehouse in New York. I couldn't return the merchandise, because nothing showed on my online CC billing until I received the final CC statement; hence, the allowable time for return was over! I read some reviews from angry customers complaining about not receiving any refunds when they returned the merchandise!
More Forzieri Seta Complaints & Reviews
- Forzieri - return not credited 
- [Resolved] Forzieri - Terrible scam, please don't buy from Forzieri!
- Forzieri Shoes - I would never do business with Forzieri again!
- Forzieri - Guess Bag - Worst Customer Service Ever, 200 Euros Out Of Pocket, No Resolution In Site! 
- Forzieri - Refund policy
- Forzieri - shoes
- Forzieri - horrible cs and poor platform
- [Resolved] Forzieri - return services
- [Resolved] Forzieri - Haven't got a refund
- Forzieri - Leather Jacket