Forever 21 / Never again
wtf was it?
I bought a dress 35 dollars worth. Paid for it and my bank account showed that they charged 50 dollars instead.
I immediately called them and asked why the hell they did it. They said that while I was purchasing the dress its price changed.
Oh really? How convenient? But what do I have to do with this? I am absolutely sure that you're not allowed to do it.
More Forever 21 Complaints & Reviews
- Forever 21 - employee complaint 
- Forever 21 - employer ethics 
- Forever 21 - return policy 
- Forever 21 - credit card policy 
- Forever 21 - intolerable work conditions 
- Forever 21 - rude/stuck up employees 
- Forever 21 - this company has a lot to improve on
- Forever 21 - employee
- Forever 21 - summer dress for a little girl 
- Forever21 - clothes