Forest River / poor workmanship/highway danger

Forest River
I have a 2007 Forest River, Cardinal, fifth wheel trailer. Numerous flawed items including doors, drawers, curtains, and shelves of a cosmetic nature have been repaired or replaced since new...Numerous items of a functional nature including roof fan mechanism, LP gas pressure valves, wiring, and a faucet have been repaired or replaced since new. Numerous road safety items have been repaired, adjusted, or replaced including the failure of two tires, one enroute, wheel brake drums, rims, and suspension system since new...The studs on one wheel just snapped off enroute on one trip sending the wheel out into the adjoining woods where it was later recovered...very damgerous...Unfortunatelu, most of the problems I have experienced seem to be repeated in similar airings on the various blogs...I am going to attempt to stir some interest again at the NHTSA with the advent of a new administration...The tire issues are just about universal and systemic exposing all travelers to grave and avoidable dangers repeatedly...I have seen countless complaints regarding these tires and, as far as I can determine, the NHTSA has managed to ignore scores of complaints on the subject...

Wayne Brown

A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
I have a Forest River Chorekee Lite 2006 with 2 slide outs we have used it about 12 times and the frame that holds the slide out broke loose!! The dealer informed me they have had some issues with this but the warranty was out of date. I called Forest River and i was told there was nothing they could do for me it was out of warranty with no explanation of why this would of happen!!
I will never work with this company again. Very poor service.
Ken Horkan