Ford World / Faulty rear suspension!

P. O. Box 6248Deaborn, MI, United States
Phone: 8003923673
Purchased 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback , mileage 8440. I have taken my car in to the Service Dept. at Ford World,158 E. Westfield Ave, Roselle Park, Nj 07204 on several occasions 11/12/07,11/17/07,11/27/07. The problem was initially identified on 11/12/07 when Ford Technicians took my car on the road several times. I was told that a rear shock has to be ordered. I called Ford Parts Dept on 11/14/07 and was told that the part was in, I then proceeded to call the Ford Service dept and spoke to Harry L. Lupo the Service Advisor. I asked him could I bring the car in on 11/17/07 and he told me to bring it in on said date. I took the car in at 8:30am 11/17/07 and picked it up roughly around 1:45 am on 11/17/07 and was told initially that the noise still exist ford service technicians said the bumper had two screws loose and that they had tighten them, for me how could this be? The car was purchased brand new. Upon leaving the service dept. I wasn't given any paper work of the kind. I drove the car for awhile not a day and noise reappeared.

I again called Harry L. Lupo o 11/19/07 and was told to bring the car in any day after the thanksgiving which I did on 11/27/07. On 11/27/07, I took the car in at 8:30am. A Ford Technician and I took the car for a road test and the
Technician clearly heard the rear end noise and I left it for repair. I got a call from Harry L. Lupo around 2:00pm on said date to pick the car up. I picked the car up and was given warranty paper work of work done on the car. Mr. Lupo was on the
phone and failed to conclusively say what the problem was. I clearly got the message. Took the paper work and proceeded to take my car. That same evening the noise banging reappeared.End of Story!!!

The Telephone number of Ford World is [protected]
Sales rep. Lou Cerillo
Financial Advisor James Schillizzi

P. S. I would like to point out that on 11/17/07 I wasn't told that a rear shock was installed if such was installed, they would have given me warranty paper work of which they did not give me.

Ford Motor Company Logo Ford Motor Company