Ford Motor Company — e350 van
My 2013 E 350 van has been converted by Wagntails mobile conversions to a dog grooming van. This is my business, my livelihood -
The van only has 67000 miles on it now and yet the transmission has :
1. Been Replaced completely in jan 2017 and
2. Rebuilt in April 2017
And is now in need of repair only three months later.!!!
The previous work has been done at Colonial Ford of Danbury, CT and each time I have been out of work for about three weeks- not only that is
extremely frustrating and detrimental to my business (and there has been no effort to acknowledge that on fords part) I am still unable to get anyone there to even diagnose a problem! I am told only that they are booked for weeks!
After twice having transmission repairs done at great personal expense I do not wish to have the van worked on at Colonial Ford. My hope is that Ford will allow the repairs to be done by C and S auto of Danbury under the current warranty - or send a new transmission and I'll schedule ford to complete the work!!
Pampered paws mobile grooming.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford