Footlocker Shoe Store / bad service

Several months ago me and my cousin and a friend went 2 the at 5am in the morning 2 stand online for 6 hours for a pair of rare michael jordan sneakers that cost 300.00 dollars. The store manager arrived at about 8:00 am, at around 10:15 the store and there workers anounced they didnt have more than half of the sizes most of the people standing online needed. What I dont understand is how can you not have something available when they didnt sell any shoes yet. Well come to find out that the store manager and some of the employees already had purchase the shoes for themselves and friends and we were not able 2 get them. Its so unfair my complaint is that the store if there going to allow us to hang out in front of the store and also have people sleep over night 2 wait for an item, the store manager shoe order extra pairs of shoe for him and his employees seperate from the customers purchase, it was a mad house that day and to spend all that time waiting, waiting, and waiting 2 get nothing its just not right and I will never support that store again something have 2 be done bout these store who does this.

Ga
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Be
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I work for Footlocker. The Company has no control over all their employees. If you stand in line than you just wasted your time. Go online and get it. Or go the "Shek, Finishline...etc." Is spending $300 and standing in line worth the wait especially when you know there's sneaky Footlocker employees get them before you. Like you said no one will know that it's them purchases them and not you as the customers. plus, it's all made in Vietnam or China. Do you think shoes made in other countries is worth $300? I don't. Good for you for standing up for your rights.

• Gh
      29th of Jul, 2009

michael jordan shoes suck ... too bad for you not to get a crappy pair of sneakers