FootLocker — awful quality products
I purchased a pair of nike trainers in my local footlocker on sunday, 22 july. Upon trying them on a few times at home, I realized they were a bit too tight, so at the first opportunity, i.e. Five days later, I returned them, requesting a bigger size. I was flabbergasted when the assistant told me (and this beggars belief) that, because I hadn't kept the box, they couldn't do the exchange. I tried to reason with said shop assistant, but was getting nowhere, so I asked to speak to someone in authority, i.e. A manager.
He basically gave me the same mantra, which I obviously wasn't going to accept. I tried to explain in words of one syllable that nowhere on the receipt did it say "no exchange without original box", and for a shoe shop to claim they couldn't re-sell them because they didn't have a box to put the m in was totally ludicrous.
Eventually, after much to-ing and fro-ing, the manager told me to come back on saturday, as their till wasn't working (???) and he couldn't do the exchange that day. I am venturing back in there on saturday, but if I don't have a satisfactory outcome, I will be bringing this to the attention of trading standards and, indeed, which magazine, as I feel the public have a right to know about the dreadful customer service on offer at footlocker.
I can safely say I will never make another purchase at this store, and in future will buy my sports wear from a reliable store.
More FootLocker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- Foot Locker - no refund! 
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Footlocker Shoe Store - bad service 
- Foot Locker - trainers
- Rebel Sport, AMart, Foot Locker - where are the proper women's shorts?? 
- Foot Locker - disrespectful manager
- Foot Locker - false advertisement