Foot Locker / no refund!
My wife recently purchase a pair of nike sneakers from foot locker at plymouth meeting mall, pennsylvania. I did not like the style and a few days later I went to the store in the evening to exchange them. I looked at the selection and did not see anything I liked. I gave the salesperson the receipt and asked for a refund. I was told that due to the credit card being different (my wife's vs. Mine but same account) they could only issue a store credit?? They would not place the credit back on my card. While in the store I called the toll free number on the receipt. No one at 8 pm in the evening could help. The help line individual couldn't help me either. The people that could were not working.
This policy is outrageous! I had my receipt and they would not issue a refund!! Was I supposed to have my wife's credit card with me? I will never do business with the foot locker companies (kids, ladies, champs) again!
More Foot Locker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Foot Locker - terrible customer service and poor management 
- Foot Locker - poor service and unprofessional behavior
- Foot Locker - air max 97 plus
- FootLocker - nike men's sneakers
- Foot Locker - money taken and no product received
- Foot Locker - jordan 11 concord