Foot Locker / no refund!
My wife recently purchase a pair of Nike sneakers from Foot Locker at Plymouth Meeting Mall, Pennsylvania. I did not like the style and a few days later I went to the store in the evening to exchange them. I looked at the selection and did not see anything I liked. I gave the salesperson the receipt and asked for a refund. I was told that due to the credit card being different (my wife's vs. mine but same account) they could only issue a store credit?? They would not place the credit back on my card. While in the store I called the toll free number on the receipt. No one at 8 PM in the evening could help. The help line individual couldn't help me either. The people that could were not working.
This policy is outrageous! I HAD MY RECEIPT AND THEY WOULD NOT ISSUE A REFUND!! Was I supposed to have my wife's credit card with me? I will never do business with the Foot Locker Companies (Kids, Ladies, Champs) again!
More Foot Locker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Foot Locker - terrible customer service and poor management 
- Foot Locker - footlocker had debited from my account but no records of order is showing on their system
- Foot Locker - shipped wrong order and no help given regarding mistake.
- Foot Locker - money/gift cards owed to me
- Foot Locker - overall service
- Foot Locker - kobe 1 protro delivery