Food Citybakery deli manager

Foodcity overall is a great place to work for but i've got to say foodcity in gray is probably the worst experience I had. For the first few months it was great! Everyone liked each other and got along, that is until we got a new manager and everyone turned on each other.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Johnson City, TNI was told I couldn't come back because I walked out (I have been walked over and blamed for majority of the things that has gone on in the deli, note everyone back there is above 18 and can control their actions) but I was notified today that there was a person that was working there tonight even though he walked out right before I did. He is also the same person I got blamed for, for leaving. This manager alone has managed to lose 17/18 workers in about 6 months. I don't think that's something a company should be proud of and the way I was treated for the rest of my time there was very awful, including another worker. I think some managers should go back and learn how to treat their employees because the way she is doing it now is not very fair at all. I have a lot more to put on here but it would be better to talk on the phone or through email, I dont think you want customers seeing everything I have to say.

Ha