[Resolved] Flyfar / Beware and avoid!

5 Canada

This is the worst service ever! Do not use www.flyfar.ca, this is a cheater company!
I bought a plane ticket via this service because I was really impressed with their low prices. That was too good to be true!
On the departure date when I arrived at the airport they said that they had no record of me buying the ticket.
I tried to contact FlyFar so many times but they ignored me and never replied! These people scammed me and stole my money. Beware and avoid!

• Resolution statement

• FlightNetwork.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 09, 2016

Hello Sanji,
    Thank you for the message. If your booking did not go though you would have received a phone call and an email to the address you've listed on the booking. If you did not have a booking, we would not have charged you for a flight.
    Please contact us at [protected]@flyfar.ca with more information so that we can look into this for you.
    FlyFar.ca