Having problems with FlyFar?

1888 775 1099 (Canada)
1855 976 9278 (United States)
1300 764 316 (Australia)
1800 269 4546 (Mexico)
+1 905 829 8699 (International)
+61 288 063 764 (Australia)
+64 98 879 881 (New Zealand)
+44 144 430 0036 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 802 899 (Austria)
+32 80 026 896 (Belgium)
+45 80 820 090 (Denmark)
+65 31 591 623 (Singapore)
+54 115 219 7792 (Argentina)
+57 800 518 4639 (Colombia)
3100 Ridgeway Drive Unit № 16
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada - L5L5M5

Complaints & Reviews

FlyfarBooking number 8577513, 8577540, 8577716, 8577733

In January I booked 29 airline tickets with this company over $10, 000. Flights were canceled due to coronavirus and I have been trying to communicate with Customer Service since the end of April. I continuously get the runaround that the refund is being processed, it's been sent in vouchers, that Norwegian sent it directly to me, that it's still being worked on. All of these are [censored] and not true. For one, Norwegian legally cannot send me the refund it must go through the third-party, fly far, and then fly far must issue me the refund. It is nothing but excuses and lack of information and I also feel like I'm being scammed out of my $10, 000. I am calling my bank and doing a charge back because I can't seem to get any honest answers.

Booking number 8577513, 8577540, 8577716, 8577733

FlyfarRefund the money for flight tickets

Very difficult to reach them by phone and if you got lucky you are talking with someone in India or Bulgaria.
    My case is about refund the money for flight tickets (2) cancelled by the airlines, Norwegian and Tarom scheduled for 07-01-20 with the order #L3Z5CI. They sold 2 different tickets in one. Last time when I spoke with them they said that applied for refunds only for Norwegian not and Tarom and I don't know why because both of them was cancelled. Directly thru the airlines I can not do anything because policy rules. It's already more than a month ago, I don't know anything and I want my money back asap being $645

• Updated by Lucian Alexandrescu · Sep 01, 2020

I'd like to know the status of my complain one month old already.

FlyfarTickets to paris

We have four flights to Paris for September that have been cancelled by Norwegian. Norwegian said to call flyfar.ca from canada to get our refund that is due. We are getting nowhere with this [censored] company, they are a bunch of scammers. Still waiting in a refund that is due, will call credit card and tell them they are criminals because it is over $2400 we are out.

Flyfar — Stealing refunds for airfare tickets

Booking ID 8520635 Date of flights March 15, 2020 r/t March 22, 2020 3 tickets, NY to Barcelona (R/T) I would...

Mississauga

FlyfarCanceled flight no support

Flew into las vegas and expected to take a 12:15 am flight to cincinnatti. Got to airport, there was no such flight rc5yjt. Found out flight was assigned to 5:45 flying out to denver and then cincinnatti. Added cost hotel room and lost day of work for both of us. No one from flyfar was able to help. Spent 4 hours on phone [protected] on hold and hung up on every single time!!
        First time flying flyfar horrible customer service, horrible ay just keep passing buck told us it was fronteirs issue, they keep referring us back to you. You keep hanging up, I want a partical refund this was horrible!! Told by your agent my email was wrong. Lies all lies I got every other email from them!!

Flyfar — Unauthorized Charges and Attempt to keep my money after a full refund was issued by the airline company.

I had 2 separate issues with this company. The first incident occurred in February 2020. I planned a day trip...

Flyfarworst customer service ever

I have been calling for 5 days and always on hold for several hours, and couldn't get though, today the phone line even cannot get through! I need to cancel the ticket to Rome since coronavirus and depart tomorrow, and I don't think I can go through the phone line at all! I emailed so many times, no answer. I want to get refund or change dates, cannot talk to anybody, the call is always on hold. I scream for help, but nobody is even there to pick up my call, and put me on hold for 4-6 hours until I have to hang up. Nobody is helping me! Why do Flyfar even have the customer service line if they never help anybody?

Flyfarflight delay/ cancellation

Dear respected Sir/Madam, we booked flight through your services. Our book# [protected]. Our flight detroit to Boston and Boston to Rome Italy. Our flight no delay in Detroit we are air borne right time at Detroit, due to Thunderstorm at Boston, our flight not landed scheduled time at Boston, delayed almost 2.30 hours late arrival to the Gate, after going domestic terminal to International terminal, our flight from Boston to Rome gate closed they did not allow us to the flight we are 30 minutes late to the gate. I have no choice other than booking another flight to go to Rome via Barcelona. Please refund air fare since not our fault due to inclement weather at Boston on the day july 31, 2019.

Thank you for your time consideration in this matter.

Venkat R Battula
            Phone: [protected]
            Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Flyfarcharged me for seat assignments I didn’t request

I booked flight referred through Skiplagged.com and during the booking process they asked me for seat assignments. I did not select any yet got charged both airline seat selection fee of $24 and also flyfar charge of 24.95. This was not apparent as no total was presented for approval during online purchase.
              I called to resolve and after talking with two individuals they refused to adjust. I tried to cancel purchase (which is required by US law within 24 hours of purchase for US flights) and they also refused to cancel flight WHICH IS ILLEGAL.
              BEWARE.
              Also do business as FlightNetwork.

Flyfar2 x one way tickets: amsterdam to los angeles (stop over in barcelona)

We used skyscanner.com to find the best deal on flights booked for August 21st 2019. We opted for flights that came to $1240 AUD for 2 people which seemed like a great deal at the time.

It was probably naive of me to believe that this fare was all inclusive.

Post purchase we noticed that this did not include baggage at all even on the Norwegian 12 hour flight Barcelona to LAX with no food and no assumption you would sit with the person you booked with.

What we are now expected to do is purchase all baggage, meals & drinks (including water) and seating separately for each leg of the journey.

Costing looks like:
                Amsterdam to barcelona (2 hours) with Vueling Airlines
                Seating + baggage for 2 = $65 AUD
                No food

Barcelona to Los Angeles (12 hours) with Norwegian Airlines
                Seating + Baggage for 2 = $183 AUD
                No food or water included in the fare on a 12 hour flight - This should be illegal! (A meal costs AU$40 )

Our rights as small time travellers means nothing to big airlines who want to charge for every element of the journey and the additional costs are poorly advertised and out of proportion.

I understand that if you travel short distances or fly less than 5 hours you can most likely go without a meal... but isn't it expected when flying 12 hours that you will have luggage (ours weighs only 15kg per person) and need to eat? (the average airline meal costing only $40) . Perhaps the most important issue is that international travel procedures forbids passengers from bringing bottles over 100ml; this is well below recommended intake for a 12 hour period.

I would much rather the companies involved be transparent of their real costs and make it an all inclusive, the fine print has got finer and finer (the same as sitting in economy) to the point that you take away passenger (human) rights all together.

The desirable solution: make it clear upon purchase of long haul flights that baggage is not included. do not lie, or be deceitful to customers that your price is the best.

Flyfarfly far service

I bought a ticket with insurance from dar es salaam Tanzania to Atlanta Georgia with fly far. I did not see terms before I bought the ticket, after I bought the ticket they sent a lot of next to impossible terms! I then needed to cancel that ticket as it became obvious I wasn't going to be able to make the flight! And they refuse to help me and hang up on me! I am going to give them a chance to help me before leaving a review, and seeking help from another source!

Flyfarcharged for seats on flight that are "not guaranteed"

Extremely disappointed with my experience and it has only been 24 hours. Now looking at all of the reviews, I really hope I do not regret my decision to book with flyfar. I purchased tickets to Vegas from LAX and it was stated that total with fees would be $122.00. Going on to the next page it jumped to $144.00. I scrolled through the page to determine where the additions were and unchecked areas such as insurance. I was then asked if I wanted to reserve a seat. While I didn't care where I sat, I checked it off and saw the price stayed the same so I proceeded. Once I confirmed payment, my payment jumped back up to $144.00. I was charged $25.00 to reserve a seat, for flyfar to also state that even though I paid this amount, my chosen seat would not be guaranteed (guranteed technically is how they spelled it which should have been a red flag). I called customer support - waited on hold for one hour. When I get on the phone with customer support she stated she would send an email to customer service (I thought that was who I was calling?) and stated I should receive an email within 48 hours. She rushed me off the phone did not seem the least bit concerned - more annoyed than anything. While I am still awaiting this email, I look through reviews and read nightmare stories. I called both airlines and my reservations are intact for my trip which is a plus but I will panic my whole trip until I arrive home because I don't know if anything will go wrong in the meantime. This is not the way I wanted to spend my hard earned money and trip to see my sister since we live 3, 000 miles away. Not only are you messing with peoples money and ruining your reputation - but you are adding stress to consumers that is completely uncalled for. I was on the phones last night for 3 hours with airlines. I will be escalating the issue until I am refunded money for my unguaranteed seat choice and will think twice about using a third part vendor ever again.

Flyfarovercharged for fare and baggage fees

On tuesday march 26, 2019, I called flyfar to book a flight to barcelona I was pressured to approve the transaction, a customer service by the name of khalid maindergi asked me if i'm on my computer and I said yes I saw the flight for $399.00 each way anld before I know I was charged $1287.99 for 1 persone include $118. For luggage. I quickly called back for a receipt to see why I was charged so much to no avail..
                      Please stop this company from doing business, they are very good in over charging the customer because they the customers don't have much alternative.
                      I did not want to cancel my credit card company told me I will still be responsible for the charge. All I wanted it is for them to issue a credit because the should only cost $800

RESOLVED

• Updated by claudette zirbes · Apr 05, 2019

Please stop Flyfar to overcharged the customers.

• FlyFar's response · Apr 18, 2019

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED

We are unable to retrieve your flight reservation with the limited information you provided.

Please email us the following:

Flight Network Booking ID

Airline Confirmation number

Lead passengers First and Last Name

Email ID on file

Phone number (provided at the time of booking)

Flyfar — travel agent

Forcing me to cancel my flight due to incorrect spelling on my name. The airlines were waiting the change...

Sydney

Flyfar — refund.

I have a flight on 9th Dec. But the system made my passenger name my girlfriend's name. So when I called to...

Flyfar — flight cancellation

I have booked a flight and cancelled it immediately. After calling the sale department several times, only a...

Flyfar — customer service

September 25th @1:23PM MST- my booking number was 7400222- I made a booking on your website for a flight from...

Flyfarcustomer service sucks!

Customer service has been such a horrible experience, I've been trying to argue over the luggage I paid through there website but yet they never paid interjet for those luggage's so once I got to the airport they charged me even more !Trying to get a refund has been the worst!! Emailing as well and no response! Nobody seems to know what they're doing

RESOLVED

• Updated by FNSupport · Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please email [protected]@flyfar.ca so we are able to further investigate your concerns and action accordingly. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
                            Regards,
                            FlyFar

Flyfar — invoice

I bought flight ticket through Flyfar. Please NEVER buy any tickets here if you see my messeges here. I saw...

Sydney

Flyfarflight payment failure from flyfar to indigo

We had to pay twice for our plane ticket because Flayfar failed to complete the transaction with Indigo. We have emailed Flyfar multi times regarding a refund and they are yet to respond!!! Flyfar have taken our payment for themselves and not paid The correct airline leaving us out of pocket as we had to pay for the flight again when we arrived for checkin.

Please look into then email sent from Harriet O'Brien and Zoe Williams.

It is urgent!