Flowersallover.com / Terrible company

I used this website because it was recommended for this particular funeral service. I placed the order and the website asked for a specific date to be delivered. I entered my information, thought everything was ok.

I get an email around 2pm EST the next day, stating they wouldn't be filling my order because it wasn't placed in time. No where on the actual website did it say what time it needed to be placed by. It just asked for a date. In the text of the email, it stated I would be getting charged a nominal $10 charge for processing.

They told me that if I wanted to send another arrangement, I would be credited back the $10. I know there are florists that will deliver at any time of day, they simply don't deal with one of them, nor do I feel they researched any.

They won't credit me back the $10 processing fee, after I explained this situation, citing they told me about this. I received no information and the email that I did receive, was rude.

Flowersallover.com / FTD & Teleflora Flowers & Gifts Logo Flowersallover.com / FTD & Teleflora Flowers & Gifts
828 Route 3A