[Resolved] Floryday / very poor service!! regretting buying!

NO2073THIRD FLOOR207 REGENT STREETLONDONUK, FR

Order # [protected]
On the 25th November I ordered two dresses. But since then I heard nothing about expedition. I have no way to know where is my order as they did not send any mails and did not answer any I've sent.
The liveChat option they propose doesn't have infomartions on ongoing order.
i intentionnaly took the express delivery option because i'll leave for a certain period of time relatively soon and i'm still waiting for my package.

I'm starting to regret buying on this website and not checking beforehand if it was trustworthy. i'm quite worried that my package will never arrive at this rate. ( i did take the express delivery)

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,