[Resolved] Floryday / two blouses.

How is it that a 4X is smaller than a 3X and the 3X is nowhere near a 3X in all of my other clothing. I just received them one week ago and now I cant find the invoice. I cant even find the same pictures on line anymore. This is a horrible company with false info and false sizing. Stay away from them. I would put the last sentence in caps but they make a point of saying not to do that on the complaint details, so I figure they will not post anything that has all Caps. But believe me...I am screaming. I am also filing a report with American Express. They should be able to keep others from getting ripped off. Good luck if you decide to order.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email ash.[protected]@yahoo.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,