[Resolved] Florydayreturn

Dear FloryDay,
Consigment No [protected]
ref [protected]
As I have a very busy career, I asked my sister to order a dress for me saw on line whilst at work. Unfortunately I wish to return it as it is too large and ask for a Medium.
I see there is no return form as is normal with on line purchases.
I work for the BBC Breakfast programme, reporting on Media activity, so I find it somewhat ironic to be in the position of so many of my clients that we talk about on the show, who are not satisfied with on line purchases and whether the country is turning back to the high street for their shopping.
Please could you respond asap, with an amount of postage required, my researchers will check out postage average from the UK to China to make a fair comparison.
I do hope this can be resolved without any problems, it seems straightforward.
Kind Regards
Louise Minchin

Post to Louise Minchin
c/o 10a Musley Lane
Ware, Herts
SG12 7EN

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,