[Resolved] Florydayno refund after returning a dress and following all floryday instructions - scam

Floryday did not deal with my customer complaint to my satisfaction after I had returned their dress which did not fit me at all and had followed all steps Floryday told me to do. I printed their PostNL label which I had bought from Floryday and went with the parcel to a Czech post office on March 16, of which I have informed them as they could see in the history of complaint on their website. Czech post office, their contractor, told me that they do not issue any tracking number to your label, I could not even take a picture of their internal document when they accepted the parcel. Czech post informed me that in case I want a tracking number I would have to pay a full fee of posting it as a registered parcel. Otherwise it will be posted as only an ordinary parcel which can get lost. Normally they do not give any confirmation about posting the parcel unless it is registered for higher fee. I informed Floryday that it would be safer if they had provided me with a label which includes a registration. I had already paid Floryday for the label they gave me. Floryday answered on March 15 that they will not issue any other label and that's why I trusted Floryday and the postal service with the parcel. So I have no tracking number as they assured me everything will go OK. Floryday did not tell me a person responsible for customer complaints who I should send a letter of complaint to.
I've been corresponging about the dress since March 6 to solve the refund and I completely trusted Floryday in every respect. I even ordered another, even more expensive parcel from Floryday. They still have not been able to solve the complaint so I can not spread any good news about Floryday company. I followed every step they told me to solve the issue and obviously it did not help. I am a very dissatisfied customer and not not enourage anyone to use Floryday website for shopping.

• Resolution Statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Jul 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,