[Resolved] Floryday / dress order of oct 21st 2016 amount paid 470.14 pln

Warsaw, PL

Dear Sirs,
I have ordered 2 dresses on 21st Oct'16. My credit card was charged in full amount for 2 items in the total amount of PLN 470, 14. Payment was done through Citibank. Yesterday, I have received (via DHL) only one dress (#[protected]) the other is missing. There is no other information on the second dress.
As per your Packing List information my order nbr is [protected]

Could you please send info when the other dress will arrive.
Barbara Słomkowska

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Nov 05, 2016

Dear Barbara, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email with our top explanation. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

For any issues, you may also send us emails to our [protected]@feedback.com with the title " complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2016

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The correct email address that you can reach us is [protected]@floryday.com.

Best regards,