Florida Power & Light [FPL] / billing
On Thursday October 11.2017, I call to find out way my bill was so high almost $600.00. I simply cannot afford to pay this amount with all the bills i occurred after the hurricane. I have been trying for the past couple days to speak with someone regarding this . I did make a payment for over $300.00, can FPL please assist with giving me an extension until November 1st, 2017 I promise to pay. All I'm asking is just for some time please...
I really need to help.. I would very much appreciate it.
1280 ne 214 street
Miami, Florida 33020
Looking forward to hearing from you.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased