Florida Department Of Revenue / no enforcement

Kissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:

The Florida Department of Revenue has done nothing to enforce my child support in Osceola County. One father owe's me close to $30, 000 and it continues accumulating, yet he is a free man with a license. My other son's father owes me close to $10, 000 and has not made a payment in over 10 months. I went to the department of revenue on January 5, 2012 to have enforcement on my case. It is now May 2, 2012 and still nothing has been done and I am not receiving any child support from either father. I was told over the phone that they could not hold either parent in contempt because of the lack of man power in their agency. Since Florida can't get the fathers to pay child support, then Florida can pay me food stamps and pay the medical bills. Yet, we wonder why there is so much crime in Florida?! WAKE UP FLORIDA GOVERNMENT!

Comments

• Ti
      3rd of May, 2012

If the state agency would do their jobs then I would not have to seek food stamps. AND btw, I have a job. And yes, both of them work, but the state of Florida does not take action. You obviously have never been a single parent and/or have not come from a single parent home. Don't have such a long face, you are after all as a US citizen paying into the system for people who Obama pardoned as illegal citizens whom are now collecting foodstamps, medicaid, etc, yet have never put a penny into the system. Yet, I've been working since I was 13 and it is time for my taxes to go into action, yet I get nothing.