Flora2000 / Bad customer service at Flora2000

United States Review updated:

Boy did I make a mistake in using these guys. I needed to deliver some flowers to Germany and I picked theses bozo's without reading the reviews. Placed the order a few days in advance and on the day the flowers were to arrive, surprise, no flowers. After repeated attempts to track them down, I find that they delivered them to the shipping department and not the reception desk. Of course this was on a Friday so now when the box is deliver, they get a bunch of dead rotting flowers. Great! Of course the customer service folks think it was not their fault and refused to either credit my account nor redeliver flowers to the recipient. All i can say is stay away from these guys if you actually care about your flowers making it to the intended recipient.

Rm

Comments

• Br
      6th of May, 2012

Dear Rodrick,

This is in reference to your order number 1120838 for Kerstin Capehart that was delivered on 4th May 2012.

While we understand that the recipient may not have received the flowers, we would like to confirm that when delivering to a business address the courier service has to follow norms set by the business. Your order was directed to the shipping center at that business since the reception did not accept packages and deliveries. Your order was received by Herr Zimmerman from the shipping department on the delivery date as confirmed in our previous communication.

Deliveries to businesses, hotels, universities, hospitals and schools are left in good faith with an appropriate authority designated by the business or institution thereof who in turn is responsible to ensure that the package is handed over to the intended recipient. As the arrangement was prepared and the delivery made to the address you provided on the order, we charged you for the order.

We completely understand how upsetting it is when a gift is not received by the intended recipient however, we would like you to try our service again to change your opinion.

We have emailed you a $10 discount coupon hoping you shall give us an opportunity to serve you better, with the high standards that you have come to expect from Flora2000.

Thanks & Kind regards,
    Richard Fullham
    Flora2000.com

• Rm
      6th of May, 2012

This is the same response you sent last week. Thanks for nothing. By the way, nowhere on the box was it indicated that it contained flowers or any perishable item. Way to go. I stand by my review and would discourage anyone from using your service.