Fitness 19 / scam
This company advertised a promotion to come in and try Fitness 19 for FREE for 7 days! I went in to inquire about this and to begin with I waited for over 10 minutes while a salesperson sat less than 10 feet away from me chatting with friends that were their working out! Secondly I felt as though purchasing a new car would have been easier than receiving permission to workout at a Fitness 19 because their sales ploy it relentless! Finally after signing the guest book for liability reasons, which I understand, and a LONG unnecessary tour (sorry but you can see the entire facility from the second you walk in and I doubt people need a 15 minute tour) next I was told random facts about the building (i.e. square footage, building materials), finally when I sat down with the sales person to inquire about just starting my free 7-day trial he informed me that if I didn't sign up for one of their plans then I could work out at this location tonight but it would cost me $10! NICE FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
Let me know how many others have experienced this!
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund 
- Fitness 19 - employment 
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers 
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam 
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices 
- Fitness 19 - cleanliness
- Fitness 19 Pico Rivera - customer service
- Fitness 19 - instructors are not competent
- Fitness 19 - unfair treatment
- Fitness 19 - membership fees