Fit Factory / Unauthorized billing

Fit Factory is suspect. They charged my credit card account $29.95 without authorization. And their phone number does not work! Please refund my money.

Me

Comments

• Va
      6th of Nov, 2008

I checked my account and saw there was money collected in the amount of 29.95 to Fit Factory... I had never even heard of this company... I also ordered the acai berry which was free. All i had to pay was 3.95 for shipping and handling... I still have not received it... it's only 30.00 but I'm a single mom and every penny counts... I'm so upset... and i don't know what to do about this... not to mention that the phone number provided is an invalid number...

• Br
      6th of Nov, 2008

i got the same thing this morning, and i have been doing some digging and this is what i have found... this goes to customer service, 1-866-407-1022. and file fraud w your bank.

18th of Nov, 2008

You need to keep calling the 866-407-1022 finally you WILL get through. Just dealt with this yesterday. THey will give you the money back. But watch out there is a 89.31 charge coming at ya monthly if you dont go change your check card info, cancel and re-order!!! FAST!!! it happens one wk after the thirty dollar charge and will continue to happen every 30 days!!!

• Ri
      12th of Jan, 2009

Folks,

Wonder how an unauthorized charge from FitFactory posted to your credit card account? A little snooping led to our finding that GotBody.com (fitness supplements, etc.) has a small pre-checked box for a "Free FitFactory Trial Product" that, if not "unchecked", provides FitFactory with both your credit card number and AUTHORIZATION to bill your credit card. A deceptive practice, to say the least.

My advice is to stay away from GotBody.com and FitFactory.com, as they obviously have little regard for the consumer.

If anyone reading this is an associate of GotBody, you will be pleased to know we were very satisfied with their customer service, until this borderline fraud caught us by surprise. As a final note, Andrew (who is THE BOSS) made the terrible business decision regarding the "checked box". So long, GotBody, hello GNC.

• Ro
      4th of Jul, 2009

There was a charge of $29.95 placed on my charge card for I dont know what. I have called the number that the credit card gave me and I have not had a response.