Fit Factory / Unapproved Charges

1 AR, United States Review updated:

What a rip-off!! I was charged $3.95 for a sample I never received, then charged $29.95 for a "plan" I did not sign up for (not knowingly anyway)
I called Fit Factory and they cancelled my "plan" and also promised a refund of the $29.95.
I called Acia Berry and they cancelled all future shipments and said they were going to refund the $3.95. Oh, and they said the reason I didnt get my "free trial" was because they have been so overwhelmed with orders that they just havent gotten them all filled-WHATEVER.

Comments

• Jw
      7th of Nov, 2008

Whoa!!! YES!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT i HAVE GOING ON... FIRST THE 89.31 CHARGE then I kept looking back and found the 29.95 charge... and the phone# was no longer valid... so now I wil be calling them and then my lawyer if they don't refund my money! WHAT B.S.!!! don't bother - medifast works better - i lost 40 punds in 3-4 months and at 50 yrs- kept at lest 35 off! go with them, its real!

• Di
      7th of Nov, 2008

I cant believe they are doing this, so much for trying to loose weight. I wonder if Oprah knows about this? I also was charged the $3.95 then the $29.95, I better get my money back...

• Am
      8th of Nov, 2008

well here is the deal fit factory is a rip off and they will truley screw you over. but i have a number it is 1 800 660 8489. i called them and they are truly rediculous but i threatend a suit and they re credited my account and canceled all charges twoard the card. i really hope it works for all of you too!!

• Tr
      10th of Nov, 2008

Alittle follow up...fit factory charged me the 29.95...I went down to my bank. First thing they gave me a new temp. bank card, so no more charges can be taken out of my acct. My new card will arrive in about 10 days...Bank rep was very nice, told her the whole ordeal..then she got on the phone and called a bank cust. service person/who then called fit factory, and we are on a 3 way phone call...
    the fit factory lady gave me her supervisor, i have her name written down...we went round and round with the bank rep. still listening..finally i got the fit factory ladies full name, and a phone # which i havent tried yet. I tried to pin the fit factory lady down, about when i would get my refund, she finally said 7 to 14 days...i have my doubts, but at least they cannot take anymore money from my acct. now that i have a new bank card...Oh yeah, never recieved the acai berry either, so how could i try ot, and cancel my so called membership, within 7 days, if i never got the product???
    My advice:
    GO TO YOUR BANK, AND GET A NEW TEMP DEBIT/BANK CARD...SO NO MORE CHARGES WILL BE DEDEUCTED!!.
    It will not interfere in anyway, with any other transactions to your bank acct. ie: direct deposits, etc...
    THIS IS THE PHONE # THE FIT FACTORY LADY GAVE ME TO CALL: 866-407-1022 her name was Patricia Crisp...also got a conf# from her too.
    Also, since this fot factory charge overdrew my checking acct. resulting in a $35.00 Overdraft fee!!..but my bank was nice enough to reverse the charge, and but the $35.0 back in my acct.
    ~~Good luck~~