Fisher & Paykel Appliances / washing machine and a condenser dryer
Bought a condenser dryer and washer from Fisher & Paykel in 2016. Both these devices have given me nothing but problems for two years. Similar issues occur and technicians are sent every 6 months to rectify one item or another. I have just called to raise the same issue again and been told its past warranty and out of goodwill I will need to meet them half way and either bring the dryer off the table or pay for another technician. This was after multiple promises in the past that they will provide me the same service as before if the issues of the past were to occur since i did clearly raise that they have never permanently rectified problems. Best statement, we are doing you a favour out of goodwill to send someone over, you need to meet us halfway and pay for the second technician. Why was this never the case before? Also note in the past when they said they were sending two technicians, usually sent just one. Reliability of equipment and customer care is complete garbage. Never ever will I recommend this product and brand to anyone.
More Fisher & Paykel Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove - Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced! 
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - DCS WO-227SS wall oven 
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - Lemon Dishwasher - Poor Warranty Service 
- Fisher & Paykel - Blistered interior, poor performance 
- Fisher & Paykel - DO NOT BUY WASHER OR DRYER!!
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service call
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - freestanding cooker
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - technician
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service