Fisher & Paykel Appliances / washing machine and a condenser dryer

1 Doncaster, Victoria, Australia

Bought a condenser dryer and washer from Fisher & Paykel in 2016. Both these devices have given me nothing but problems for two years. Similar issues occur and technicians are sent every 6 months to rectify one item or another. I have just called to raise the same issue again and been told its past warranty and out of goodwill I will need to meet them half way and either bring the dryer off the table or pay for another technician. This was after multiple promises in the past that they will provide me the same service as before if the issues of the past were to occur since i did clearly raise that they have never permanently rectified problems. Best statement, we are doing you a favour out of goodwill to send someone over, you need to meet us halfway and pay for the second technician. Why was this never the case before? Also note in the past when they said they were sending two technicians, usually sent just one. Reliability of equipment and customer care is complete garbage. Never ever will I recommend this product and brand to anyone.

Ga