FirstAidWeb.com / Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card

I followed all instructions. Took course, passed the test online, submitted credit card info. Could not download CPR Card from site. Emailed firstaidweb, but got no response. Maybe someone could assist?

Comments

• De
      5th of Jan, 2009

i took this course 3 weeks ago today 1/5/09 and really need this for work and paid in full and NO CETIFICATION CARD NOTHING SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

• Da
      29th of Jan, 2009

I took this online course dec-19, 08 payed, several weeks later no card so i inquired to the company on why my card had not arrived, after several e-mail's and no responce except card'd in the mail, I wrote to this so-called company after finding out it was a fraud, I had advised that I am aware that this is a fraudulant company, and probably isnt even licenced medically as a medical program, what I got in return from this company was foul language, and threat's, I think everyone who was duped by this faulty company should ban together and get these s.o.b.'s back!( strength in number's) I had made a police report to file a fraud report along with my bank cause I used my bank card, any one that want's to contact me by e-mail is free to do so... [email protected]

• Ni
      8th of Feb, 2009

I took he course on February 5, 2009 and I thought that my cardx was going to instantly be emailed to me. I paid the money, I should get a refund or my Wallet size CPR card. Thank you.

• Al
      2nd of Mar, 2009

My Husband and I took course from this website and like everyone else, paid the $24.95 for our wallet sized card in January, 2009 and here we are the beginning of March - AND NO CARDS RECEIVED YET! It is very frustrating to pay and put your trust in a company for the FEAR of being SCREWED. That is exactly how I am feeling right now.

I must mention, that I took the CPR course first, passed, paid and received my CPR card within 5 business days. I was impressed. This is the reason my husband took the CPR course and I took the BFA course. All we want is for us to get the cards due us and that we paid for!

• Pa
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hello I took this ###in corse too I paid because I need it for work purposes. I thought how cool Im done this was on Feb 16, 2009 Its now March 2nd and no card or certificate. W h Fck. I thought I was done still waiting for fn card

• Pa
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I need my certificate asap I took this cpr corse on Feb. 16. 2009 Today is March 2, 2009 and still no certificate. I await our responce. My confirmation number is #2305692203 Thanks and yes it was paid in full.

• Ne
      3rd of May, 2009

I'm having a problem already. i ordered a cpr card and they are saying insufficient funds but when i check my transaction, they have the money, so after all the comments i have read, i hope you guys got it together cause if not. you guys think your getting money now. i will make sure yall are stripped down to yall underwears if my card that i paid for is not here within five days. it will also be on the news worldwide!

• Am
      11th of Oct, 2009

I also took the course, and paid with credit card. It has been almost a month and I have no recieved my wallet card by mail. I have emailed twice and have gotten no response. I need this certification for a class and if I do not show proof of being certified I will fail the class. I am extremely frustrated and angry that I wasted the money and now I am going to possibly fail my class.

• Nf
      27th of Oct, 2009

If you took an online course that was not connected to a local real person provider/trainer, you got what you purchased. There are a lot of $19.95 training websites, if they don't require a hands on skills test by a local person, Stay away from them.

You got what you paid for.

• Al
      22nd of Feb, 2011

Invoice #192874 ID 192664 Transaction ID 34700135 Passed CPR test, but my credit card name is listed as Alfonso Zerbi-Ortiz, Expiration date 11/30/11 . Please make those corrections for proper billing to my card. Thanks-- Alfonso Zerbi

• Lo
      17th of Oct, 2012

They are a fraud I paid them took the cpr test pass and never received it

• Mz