First National Bank / they will screw you big time

1 United States

I have banked with FNB ever since I started working. Not only that, I have WORKED for this bank and I must say that I am sick and tired of being *** by large corporations!!! I have an investment account with FNB where they are mandated to debit my cheque account on the 21st of each month and credit the my FNB investment account.Guess what???My account was debited on the 20th (a day before I ACTUALLY get paid!!!)..There I was at the grocery store getting a few things and surprise surprise...INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!!!All because FNB couldn’t keep its grubby hands off MY MONEY for 1day!!!That is just plain disgusting!!! There I was with egg on my face-No FUNDS AVAILABLE!!!I then proceeded to a Standard Bank ATM (because they obviously did not cash in on the business opportunity to erect an ATM in my complex, never mind the fact that ABSA and STD-their two biggest competitors-have woken up to customer's needs!!!) to see if I could do a balance enquiry. I WILL BE CLAIMING those few rands-I will NOT be liable to pay interchange fees!!If this is how FNB treats its customers, i best start looking for another bank!!!

Mo