First Gulf Bank [FGB]insurance policy coverage

Dear Sir,

I am a client of your bank for the past 2 years and I hold a credit card in your abudhabi branch. I had requested to cancel insurance policy coverage which is activated without my officaial confirmation nor permission.

I was informed by your satff that I will be getting some good benefits from FGB because of the 2 year service and good payment towards credit card bill and I replied by thanking to her and then she continued, later after 2 days on 15/05/2016 I recieved a mail from your bank saying thank you sharbin nayan veedu for choosing to insure yourself with FGB & RSA Insurance.By then I got to know iam screwed because of your represantative was using tricky words and she never mention any word like "INSURANCE"in our whole communication but appreciation only.

I am very sad to say and this is totally not acceptable from a reputed bank like FGB. I will try my level best to close all dealing with this bank asap and I will never recommend my friends or families to go for this bank.

My account details are:-
SHARBIN NAYAN VEEDU
CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT # [protected]
EMAIL:[protected]@gmail.com
PH:-[protected]

I request you to look into my case and help me at the earliest and oblige by cancelling this insurance without making any additional charge.

Regards