First Gulf Bank [FGB] / credit card clearance letter

I have fully paid my FIRST GULF BANK credit card outstanding liability last May 22, 2017 in FGB Al Ain Mall branch, the customer service in that bank where we paid the said amount told me that it will take 4 working days to clear the check and additional 10 working days to process the clearance.

I went back to the bank 1st week of this month to check the status but the customer service in the bank cannot give me any particular reasons and status she just said that it is still on process she said that I need to call the customer servoce hotline to follow up and when I call the hotline the CS told me to follow up it in the branch where I paid. This scenario has been going on since the first week of this month till today.

This is the worst customer service ever given by a bank/credit card institution. Both the branch customer service and the hotline customer service operator cannot give me any particular update regarding my clearance, both keep asking me to call the other end when I ask them the status, keep me bouncing from this customer service to this customer service.

I am now very frustrated because I really need this clearance as soon as possible.

Any idea how can I complain regarding this to fast track my request?

Any person reading this should also read complaints from this board regarding FIRST GULF BANK CREDIC CARD. Don't take card from this bank it will surely give you a big HUGE headache when time comes.

I do not recommend this bank at all service is zero!

daneaishadelossantos