First Gulf Bank [FGB] / credit card
I have made a payment to my credit card on Dec 7th, two days prior to the payment date, through FAB deposit machine at their Sharjah, Al qassimia branch. Till date the amount is not credited, and to my surprise I was charged with Finance charges and late payment fee on the following statement. Numerous calls and complaints through the customer service has not solved the issue. Everytime someone picks up the call and just say sorry we are working on it, Its more than a month now, and the next payment is due on 12th of Jan, 2019. I am sure the Bank will be charging finance charges, if I decide to pay the balance. I kept waiting for someone to answer form the call centre about for 58 minutes ; no one has been answering the calls for the last two days.
Very pathetic service. Had the situation been reversed, FGB would jump to file a case on the customer.
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - delay in issuing loan clearance letter
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - mortgage service
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - credit card unblocking request I got new job.
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - credit card
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - card block