First Data / misrepresentation of fees
After initially contacting Joshua Willis, Indep Sales Agent for First Data, in their Scottsdale, AZ office about their merchant services/fees, I was quoted $20.95/mo. Upon my first statement with only a $20 customer charge, First Data charged my account $60+ for monthly fees. Willis misrepresented the total fees that would charged to my account on a monthly basis, which has been $60-75+ monthly (with NO transactions). This is fraud and misrepresentation. I have closed my account with these characters and now they want $501.80. A complaint has already been filed with the FTC, reference number is:[protected]. I will also be filing a complaint with the AZ and CA Attorney General and Banking Commission.
More First Data Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - leased me equipment that did not meet my needs and now holding me to 36 month contract
- First Data Corporation - business ethic concern.
- First Data Corporation - credit card processing service - merchant services
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - terminal lease