First Data Global Leasing / illegal deduction
Seems we are in along line with this firm. They seem to be deceptive all acroos the country.
My compliant is very similar to many others on this site.
Appx two years ago a very deceptive sales person whom they say is no longer with the company (seems this is the case in most all complaints) convinced a part time employee to sign documents claiming theywere necerssay on order to continue proceesing credit cads. (employee not a coporate officer making there contact invalid).
Upon reciet of the equipment it was returned and company notified that there service was not wanted or needed.
After several months of threating phone calls and collection letters it all stoped. Now after two years an illegal deduction from our checking account in the amount of $3219.54 was made. Efforts to reach anyone by phone or a name and address have been impossible to obtain.
Anyone doing business with this firm simply has to have a screw lose.
I really feel a class action law suit would be in good stead. Anyone know how to begin one ? Would anyone like to join in one?
I am forwarding a copy of this compliant to the Better Business Bureau of Ga and asking their help and advise. Would advise all other injured paties to do the same in their state. Maybe together we can force them to act un a decent manner?
More First Data Global Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - lease scam 
- First Data - 500.00 early termination fee 
- Bank of America & FirstData Merchant Services - hidden fees 
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - contract cancellation