First Data / fraudulant lease

1 knspatel@hotmail.comUnited States Review updated:

I have written many many complaints against Icon and First Data to different agencies. Even after explaning First Data about what has happened they just give me an attitude. One person even said they really dont care all they care is that there is a lease and I am leagally bound to it. Everyone you talk to at First Data are really really rude and dont know what the hell they are talking about. They keep transferring you from one department to another than you have to tell them the whole story again and one day I was on the phone with First Data for 3 hrs just being thrown as a yo yo from one department to another. I filed fraund papers with First Data and after they received it they tell me its not fraud as I have signed the papers so it really doesnt mean anything to them. All they care is I am in a lease and they want the money. When I spoke to Jenny Haskett I had made it very clear that I didnt want to get into a contract and I would want to be able to cancel services whenever I want and she said everything is as you want. Yeah right she is one con artist who has got me into a mess. WHen I asked FIRST DATA that I wanted to see a copy of my contract they wanted to charge me a fee to see it. I said what???????????? After almost 20 days I am still going back and forth with First DATA and they still are giving me a hard time. PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF ICON PAYMENT SOLUTIONS AND FIRST DATA both are equal crooks all they want is your money and they dont give a monkeys about anything else... If there is anything you want to know or someone has some advice for me please call me [protected]. I hope some lawyer looks at this and helps me out a bit...

Comments

• Fi
      8th of Mar, 2010

We had the same experience. Go to this twitter link and retweet our post. We will let everyone know about their practices.

• To
      4th of May, 2010

I have the same problems with First Daya. Now we all need to get a class action lawsuite going and expose their entire company/ They not only will bilk you and your company they as wellown TELE CHECK and they will bounce your checks without even sending them through your bank. Oh yes they did MY number is 1-270-547-2200 ask for tommy. I was never even given a complete copy of the contract either. Any financial transaction must be given in writing to the consumer at the time of contract.

• To
      4th of May, 2010

Thats First Data not daya

• Sc
      29th of Nov, 2010

Hello,

Anyone who had the same issues with Icon or First Data and need some legal help contact Brad Nakase he is an attorney in San Diego and is investigating them... his number is 619-550-1321