Firestone Complete Auto Care — poor customer service, arrogant service manager
I brought my company van (fleet vehicle) in for 10, 000 service...first oil change.
Dropped it off at 7:30 am, service manager said "your looking at 2 hours", so I left it rather than wait. Service Mgr said he will call when it's done. I have had trouble with this shop before...with my previous company car it took them 9 hours to replace a tire, they claimed it was because they were waiting for the fleet leasing company to approve the tire damage. At that time (over a year ago) I complained to the service manager for not letting me know the status as the day progressed and vowed I would never go back there. But it's the only shop close to where I live that is approved for fleet service on my vehicles. So this time, I figured I would give them another chance for the oil change...how long could it take right? Well after 6 hours I called to find out what was going on. The guy told me it was done and that the service manager had called and left a message. I had my phone on me all day, there was no message left. When I went to pick the van up (2:30 pm) there were no customers around and only one of the 6 or 7 bays had a car in there. I asked how long it had been finished. Service manager said "a few minutes". Drop-off time 7:36, pick up time 2:28. For an oil change. Manager is unfriendly, arrogant and not inclined for customer satisfaction at all. Same guy as last time. His attitude has not improved at all. Previous service manager was excellent, I had taken my van there for service from 2012 to 2017 and was always happy with their service. Since the new service manager started, I am now 2 for 2 dissatisfied.
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - intentional damage
- Firestone - they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service