FinishLine.com / piss poor service

United States Review updated:

I wish that I had searched here before placing an order with finishline.com.

I place an order for a product that they showed "in stock". I received and email with my order confirmation, which said that my order was being processed. After two days, I had not received a tracking number. I emailed their customer service to find out what the hold up could be. I never received a reply email.

After two more days I called their customer service line only to learn that my order would be (or had been) cancelled without notice. I was told that since I had called that I would receive notice of the cancellation within three days. When I asked why I was informed that the item is no longer in stock.

O’well lesson learned …. I will never use finishline.com to place an order. Nor will I ever step a foot into any of their retail locations.

Rm

Comments

• Bi
      5th of Feb, 2010

I too recently had a bad experience with Finishline. I placed an order and requested express delivery (paid an extra $25.00 for it). No order ever arrived. It was my father's birthday gift and it would have been ideal that it arrive at my father's home, on his birthday. Two days after his birthday, no shoes ever arrived. I looked up the tracking number that Finishline alleged was for my father's shoes; UPS showed that it was delivered to an address in Clinton, IA. We live in PA. I am genuinely irritated and extremely disappointed. I just shot an angry e-mail to customer service demanding that the situation be rectified and/or the money be refunded immediately. Hopefully, they will respond favorably or I will have to take further action.

I am extremely disappointed with Finishline and will certainly never order anything from them again.