FinishLine.com / piss poor service
I wish that I had searched here before placing an order with finishline.com.
I place an order for a product that they showed "in stock". I received and email with my order confirmation, which said that my order was being processed. After two days, I had not received a tracking number. I emailed their customer service to find out what the hold up could be. I never received a reply email.
After two more days I called their customer service line only to learn that my order would be (or had been) cancelled without notice. I was told that since I had called that I would receive notice of the cancellation within three days. When I asked why I was informed that the item is no longer in stock.
O’well lesson learned …. I will never use finishline.com to place an order. Nor will I ever step a foot into any of their retail locations.
More FinishLine.com Complaints & Reviews
- FinishLine.com - stay away from this company! 
- Finish Line - refused to allow exchange of shoes 
- Finish Line - unknowing subscription to sports illustrated 
- Finish Line - refuse to accept return and refund 
- FinishLine.com - credit card fraud
- Finish Line - they bill you, then send wrong product
- Finishline - finishline is not to be trusted
- Finish Line - typical finshline
- Finishline - check fraud 
- Finishline Consultants - employee relations. unethical