Fingerhutmoney owed

J Review updated:

They call several times a day sometimes as late as 9pm claiming we owe them money on something we purchased. This is impossible because we only use debit to pay for purchases. When we ask what we supposedly owe on they decline to tell us saying that they can't give that information to us. This is nothing but a scam. We put our number on the do not call list but it does nothing because it doesn't stop bill collectors even if the bills don't exist.

• C
      Sep 22, 2009

YO SOLO QUIERO ASER SABER QUE AMERICA HOME RECOVERY SON LADRONES PORQUE LE ROBARON SU DINERO A MIS CONOCIDOS Y NUNCA ISIERON NADA POR SALVAR SUS CASAS

• C
      Sep 22, 2009

I JUST WANT HOMERECOVER TO KNOW THAT THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND DONT TRUST THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT DO ANYTHING TO SAVE YOUR HOUSES

• N
      Oct 17, 2009

where is my comforter...I ordered a turquise twin comforter a month ago, they sent a full,
    had to wait for return sticker, sent it back, I was charged, but still have no comforter.
    what is wrong...plus I needed it for an occasion on oct. 11th...this is disgusting. I will never order again..I was an avid customer in the past, but the service always stunk, now i am mad as -----.
    nancy ceballo
    118 glennparkway
    hollywood 33021

• I
      Dec 07, 2011

Fingerhut has been harassing us for years about a debt of over $300 dollars that we supposedly owe. I never even heard of fingerhut until finally after a year of calls with no one on the other end, someone from a collection agancy identified themselves. I have never ordered anything on credit and after a lengthy ordeal they finally agreed that it was no me who purchased the item...I still do not know what it was. I was promised that I would be taken off the call list...I was temporarily and then the collection letters and calls began again. This is simple harassment. What can be done?