FIDO — ups courier service
My Fido rep was awesome! He got me more than I expected, and I have never had a problem with Fido. The problem arose with UPS. And there were many, many problems. Finding no solution with UPS, I am forced to take time off work to collect my new phone from a UPS depot. Are they not paid to be a courier service? UPS provided APPALLING service, and I would NEVER use them. You will give MUCH better service to your clients by using Canada Post. Their service is reliable, courteous, and affordable. UPS is none of these. UPS was a horrible experience, that ends up costing me about half of what my new phone is worth. Just thought you should know that UPS is the WORST!
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing