Fidelity Investments / hardship withdrawal practices
I originally submitted a request for a hardship withdrawal on 10/20/2016.
I requested my withdrawal online and faxed my documentation in. I provided the exact documentation required. It is now 11/01/2016 and I have had to call to speak with multiple representatives and have received a different reason as to why they will not release the funds. I have requested multiple times to speak with a supervisor and was told no every time. I have submitted more documentation anytime one of the reps told me I needed different info. Now yesterday I was advised they have my docs, but now want me to send it in all together and start the process all over again. This is a hardship for a reason. Time is important and it is my money. I am paying the taxes, I am paying the early withdrawal fees and I am providing the exact documentation the IRS and Fidelity states they require and still nothing. This is the worst service I have ever experienced.
More Fidelity Investments Complaints & Reviews
- Fidelity Investments - retaliation, fraud and malicious acts of bad faith 
- Fidelity Investments - refuses to release funds 
- Fidelity Investments - poor service 
- Fidelity Investments - excessive fees 
- Fidelity Investments - tax fraud
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - dead mothers stolen retirement account
- Fidelity Investments - targeting and abuse of ex-employee
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - potential security and compliance risk.
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - bank accounts 
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - canceled accounts