Festiva Resorts / awful experience
Like Lisa, we purchased a Festiva property based on the actions of a sales rep who made calls and assured us another property could readily be sold if we bought Stormy Point in Branson, MO. You could substitute names and places in Lisa's report and it would be identical--ours goes back several years; hers is recent.
We have had other problems with Festiva. The latest beginning in the fall of 2008 related to an offer to visit Church Street Inn in Charleston and to purchase the Adventure Club.
In both cases, I sent numerous emails, a letter, and had conversations with customer service and supervisors, followed by a confirmation email requesting to get out of the contract. Have heard nothing in response.
Festiva is a company to AVOID or at least be sure you do thorough research and record/document everything they say and do. And do not be as gullible as we apparently have been.
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - Never Able to use 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare fees
- Festiva Development Group - Marketing practices
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare 
- Festiva - horrible company 
- Festiva Development Group - timeshare